Joint seminar of Erasmus+ CBHE projects was held in Tartu (Estonia)
A joint seminar of Erasmus + CBHE projects (SUNRAISE – Sustainable Natural Resource Use in Arctic and high Mountainous Areas and INTENSE – Integrated Doctoral Program for Environmental Policy, Management and Technology) on ICT tools and methods for curriculum development was held in Estonian University of Life Sciences (Tartu, Estonia) on May 20-24, 2019.
Four days of lectures and practical works pursued the following objectives:
- To introduce the best E-Learning courses at partners University;
- To introduce a new E-Learning;
- To discuss possibilities to apply E-Learning courses at partners universities;
- To discuss and develop E-learning courses;
- Introduction of relevant institutes und their main activities at EMU.
After presenting the best practices and sharing e-learning experience, all the participants took part in the study trip to Lahemaa National Park to follow up the curricula discussions.